Nothing. I do want to read the “Three body problem” book at some point.
The last book I remember reading was “The Gone Girl”
Books I really love:
The list is huge and I really dont remember all the books myself. I will probably update the page by putting thumbnails for all the books in the future but for now, it will be just a list. The list is in no particular order.
- Douglas Adams and all his hitchhiker books.
- P.G Wodehouse and all his books.
- Gone with the wind – Margaret Mitchell.
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen.
- Sense and Sensibility – Jane Austen.
- Lord of the rings – J R R Tolkien
- The Hobbit – J R R Tolkien.
- Doomsday Conspiracy – Sidney Sheldon
- Tell me your dreams – Sidney Sheldon
- Eye of the needle – Ken Follet
- God father – Mario Puzo
- Harry Potter series – J K Rowling
- Hunger Games series – Suzanne Collins (MockingJay kinda sucked but oh well!)
- Millennium Trilogy – Steig Larsson
- Song of Ice & Fire – George R. R Martin
- The Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn